The busy season is the best time of the year to get your sportsbook online and making serious money. If you are a bookie no matter how big or small, then you must get in on the hottest trend in the industry, the pay per head trend. Bookies are discovering the benefits are unbeatable and now you can have a free pay per head in New England. No matter where you are, there is a PPH sportsbook for you. The New England bettors come strong this time of the year for one reason, the Patriots. Find the best PPH in the industry and give the betting public in New England what they have been asking for.
- The industry at large is booming and no matter where you may find yourself now is the perfect opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
- The price is right! The best PPH providers in the industry are charging between $7-$10 per head.
- The way this works is as follows: Example – You have 40 players and the weekly forecast on who’s going to place bets and who will not is unpredictable. What you do know and what you hope for is for them all to place bets. You for sure want the cross action.
- Here is how you get charged: For every player, you have that places at least one wager, you are charged one time for the fiscal week for that player.
- Let’s suppose that you have opted for the $10 option. This gives you all the bells and whistles. The player can phone in bets to the toll-free number from the United States, they can bet online, as well as bet in the casino and racebook.
- The charge per player for one week of unlimited action in your sportsbook is $10. Nothing more, nothing less. You get the full-service for one fee per week, per player. There are no hidden charges, no hidden taxes, and no-nonsense.
- Your player may place one bet, or they may place 50 bets or however many bets they chose to play for the one low price to you.
- Most bookies set a bet minimum, such as $20. If you elect to set the minimum at even a $10 minimum, you have paid for the PPH fee for the week. They, of course, may beat you and you may end up paying them, but you didn’t pay a PPH fee. If they gambled with you, they paid the fee.
How does a PPH benefit you?
- The PPH does all of the work. Your client places their bets online at your website the PPH provided and built for you for free. You get a turnkey ready, online sportsbook with a real .com address and you are the owner of the site.
- When your players want to gamble at any time of day or night, now they can do so.
- You no longer have to put up with phone calls and grading bet slips. You no longer have to place bets for the client. If there is a problem, they can call the PPH directly and place their bet or you can call them at any time.
- You are now in control of your own destiny with the automatic player and financial reports. You can keep a handle on who’s beating you and exactly how every dollar is being spent.
- Gone are the days of wild guesswork and wondering what the numbers are. Now you are in control of your money and your sportsbook.
- Your players will love the fact that you are online. Let’s face it, they don’t want to call you, they don’t want to find you, they simply want to place bets and play in the casino. Now you are online, and they can play at any time of the day or night and not bother you until they need to deposit!
Get your free sportsbook up and running in New England. This year is going to be better than ever and the good news; the Patriots are no longer a lock to cover every game. They may even struggle to win more than a few of this year’s matchups. Call the PPH provider and ask them for a free trial offer and the free sportsbook and casino that come with it. Start today, earn today.
More pay per head tips:
- What is Price Per Head?
- Choose our Bookie Software
- We Are a Pay Per Head Sportsbook
- What is Pay Per Head?
- How to Be a Bookie